Last Update : January 2019
Information We Collect
Information Collected from You
We collect information you voluntarily share with us either trough the Website interface (e.g. by filling a form) or otherwise (e.g. by email). Such information may include:
- Your full name;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Physical address;
- Country, province or state of residence;
- Information you share with us through the Website or by email;
- Information transmitted by social networking sites or application (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, etc.) in any case where you interact with profiles held or controlled by Hustlebloom on such social networking platforms. These sites or applications could be governed by other policies regarding personal information which may also be applicable.
Information Collected Automatically
Some information is collected automatically while you browse or use the Website. This information may include:
- Your computer IP address;
- Your browser settings and operating system;
- Your mobile device settings if you are accessing the Website from a mobile device;
- Location data and geographical coordinates;
- Pages visited, items viewed and clickstream data;
Information Collected through Cookies
Some collected information may not fall under the definition of personal information and may not be subject to all obligations contained herein or set forth by applicable laws and regulations.
How We Use Collected Information
We use collected information to:
- Contact you about our products and services;
- Respond to your inquiries about our products and services;
- Perform analyses about our customers;
- Build databases from information on our actual and potential customers;
- Personalise your experience of the Website, including by storing your preferences and selected or favorite items;
We use the information collected automatically, on an anonymous basis, in order to, inter alia:
- Monitor Website traffic;
- Improve Website performance, including by assessing which pages or features are most seen or used by visitors;
- Perform analyses about traffic to the Website;
Storage of Personal Information
We keep collected personal information until concerned individuals request that it be deleted or until such time where it is not required by our activities. However, except as required by applicable laws and regulations, we do not commit to keep any information for a determined length of time.
Collected personal information is stored in electronic format in our servers located in Canada and is protected by commercially reasonable security measures considering the sensitivity of the information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
In the event of the sale or restructuration of the enterprise carried on by Hustlebloom is contemplated (a “Transaction”), we reserve the right to disclose collected information, including personal information, to persons and organisations involved both before and after the Transaction, whether or not it is actually carried out. Such persons or organisations shall commit to keep personal information confidential and to use same only to the extent required to assess the opportunity of the Transaction or in compliance with this Policy.
We may also disclose personal information to third-parties if compelled by competent authorities or if expressly permitted by law.
Subject to limitations provided by law, you may access and correct your personal information by sending a written request to the following address: email@example.com
We will respond to your written request at the latest within 30 days of receipt and will give you reasonable access to your personal information within what is permitted by applicable law. Fees could apply in certain cases.
We may verify the identity of individual seeking to access personal information. Any information provided for identification purposes will not be recorded nor used for any other purpose.
We abide by the laws and regulations governing unwanted electronic communications. If you no longer wish to receive electronic communications from Hustlebloom, or if you feel you have received an inappropriate or undesirable electronic communication, please let us know at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continue to have the right to contact you about your requests for information or in connection with the handling of your personal information.
Changes to this Policy
Any claim, dispute or complaint with respect to the subject matter of this Policy and the handling of personal information by Hustlebloom shall be brought before the competent authority sitting in the judicial district of Montreal, hereby excluding any other forum.
For any additional information about our handling of personal information, please contact us at:
- THE HUSTLEBLOOM GROUP INC.